Wednesday 20 November 2013

A typical day in my life!!

I reveal those dark brown orbs of mine as i open my eyes in the morning to shut the moaning alarm clock beside my bed. I don't wake up immediately. I catch a nap for 5 minutes which turns out to be 30minutes. Then, my parents storm into my room to wake me up. I make a run out of bed and start dressing up which almost includes me  wearily taking my shower. After this, finding a decently washed and ironed uniform is a bit of challenge. The biggest obstacle of all is finding my tie,belt and badge, the most vain component of my uniform. It takes me the whole time in the world, to comb my hair which almost resembles a jungle. By the time i am done with all this hassle, i come out of my room and toss in a waffle into my mouth,drink milkshake and set off out of my house. I commute by the school bus to and fro school and i tend to miss it frequently. On such occasions, i catch a car and go to school. We usually get through 8 lessons before school's over. Early in the morning, we have 30 minutes to ourself, when we are free to do anything we wish to do.

On a regular sports day, which is usually on Tuesdays and Thursdays, i must admit i have my adrenalin pretty high. All of my friends await, the sports period.After that period, the remaining lessons are a literal torture.

Once school is over, i go over to my bus and take the most comfortable seat. I personally prefer the back seat, here, i don't get noticed and no children are likely to disturb me.Upon reaching home, i snack on something, then read something. Afterwards I excercise for a while and take a shower, to get rid of the sweat and dirt on my body. In the evening i rush towards my piano which seems to be attracting me towards it. I play it for 30 minutes or so and get to doing my homework. Afterwards i have my dinner, and learn till my dreams urge me and put me to sleep. The day ends with a feeling of self satisfaction.

~K.K~

No comments:

Post a Comment